erleenalvarez

Books For YA!

My Ex From Hell - Tellulah Darling For more of my reviews, check out Books For YA!I’ve been a fan of Tellulah Darling ever since her debut novel, Sam Cruz’s Infallible Guide to Getting Girls so when I found out that her new novel was available for review, I immediately sign up. And I’m glad I did because this doesn’t disappoint.Telullah Darling combined Greek Mythology, romantic comedy and kick-ass myth creature fighting scenes to create a young adult romantic adventure of epic proportion. If that doesn’t excite you to buy this book, well you’re going to miss out on all the fun.Met Sophie Bloom, a 16-year old girl who thought that she was human but apparently, she’s not. She’s actually the reincarnation of Persephone the Goddess of Spring and she recently unveil that secret when she kissed Kai, son of Hades and Prince of Underworld. And with that kiss also comes a great threat not only to her sanity but to her life as she discovered that the two of the most powerful gods of Olympus is trying to kill her. I can't stress enough how much I love this book. Sophie Bloom is now at the top of my favorites. She's just so hilarious yet unbelievably bad-ass and Kai, well, I would love to save humanity with him anytime. The awesomeness of this book is of the hook. From the narration to the dialogue even to the title of every chapters, there's no dull moment with this book. This is hands down amazing.This book is perfect for those who love mythology, romantic comedy and action-packed adventure. So what are you waiting for? Grab this book NOW!