erleenalvarez

Books For YA!

Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins To see more reviews, visit Books For YA!Where was I when this book was released? Why didn't anyone informed me that this kind of book existed? I really hate to be left out when it comes to books, especially if it was as great as this one.When Anna's father, a well-known novel writer, told her that she will be sent in Paris to study, she wasn't thrilled at all. She doesn't want to leave her friends and family and being sent in Paris felt like she was being punished to a crime that she didn't commit. But after a few days in the City of Lights and after meeting swoon-worthy Entienne St. Clair, she realized that studying abroad wasn't bad after all.I'm not sure whether my love for this book is because of the fact that this is set in Paris, France or because of the author's great writing or maybe it's all because of Entienne. I don't know, maybe it's the combination of the three. But what I do know, and I'm quite sure about this, is that nothing can surpass this kind of love story. It was that AMAZING!I can't sum up this book without giving any spoiler so I think, you should just read it for yourself and tell me if I'm wrong for saying all this stuff. I will recommend this for everyone who likes cute love-story and loves the feeling of being in love.