erleenalvarez

Books For YA!

Raven - Lauren Oliver For more of my reviews, visit Books For YA!We met Raven back in Pandemonium when she saved Lena's life after she escaped to the Wilds and we all know that she was one of the tough female leaders of the Resistance. In this novella you will further understand who she really is and what she had been through to become the person she is now."There are no happy endings, only breaks in the regular action"Raven had a hard time in her few months stay in the Wilds. She need not only have to adapt to her new environment, she also need to take care of Blue's fragile condition. Fortunately, some of the Invalids who welcomed them, helped Raven in taking care of the baby. But one day, Blue got really really sick and no one in the homestead know what to do. That's when Tack came along to Raven's life.Tack was known back then as the Thief to the Invalids because he stole supplies from them. No one trusted him even Raven but when he offered to help Blue, Raven doesn't have any choice but to put her faith in him. He proved to be trustworthy and since then, he and Raven were inseparable.Raven's past was alternatingly told while she and Tack was on a mission to save Lena and Julian at the hospital. It was definitely a weird experience to see what was happening in Pandemonium through Raven's eyes but it was still awesome, nevertheless. There was also a big revelation in the end. I'm not going to say what it is, though, but it will surely blow your mind."Love. I love you. I'll always love you, my love. You are the love of my life."Overall, Raven's story was a great addition to the awesome Delirium novellas. Definitely, a must-read for every Delirium fans. :)