erleenalvarez

Books For YA!

The Fault in Our Stars - John Green For more book reviews, check out Books For YA!I usually don't write reviews while crying because it tends to ruin the pages of my notebook and it's emotionally-draining to do both. But I guess, there can be some exemptions to that rule and The Fault in Our Stars is definitely one of them.To be honest, I really don't know how to start this review because I cannot seem to find the right words to sum up the overwhelming impact of this book to me. To describe this book as amazing would be an understatement and the last thing that I want is to defile it's reputation.My name is Hazel. Augustus Waters was the great sat-crossed love of my life. Ours was an epic love story, and I won't be able to get more than a sentence into it without disappearing into a puddle of tears. Gus knew. Gus knows. I will not tell you our love story, because-like all real love stories-it will die with us, as it should.I really don't have much to say about this book. Hazel Grace and Augustus Waters is two of the most inspiring characters I had the chance of knowing. The story is brilliant and this book is pure perfection. This is the kind of book that shouldn't be explained, it should be EXPERIENCED. Definitely a MUST-READ.